Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank You

I just have to write down the fact that despite being physically exhausted and overwhelmed with all that's going on, I am happier now, at this point in my life, than I can remember being in a very long time, if ever. It's not attributed to just one thing, but I could confidently make a "Top 5" list. I'll save that for another time :)

"As long as one keeps searching, the answers come." ~Joan Baez

"Love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. Love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it." ~Maya Angelou

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers." ~Rainer Maria Rilke

"When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy." ~Rumi

No comments: