Monday, April 21, 2008

Racism at its finest

I'm of course joking, but here's the thing about the kittens: no one who has expressed interest in having a kitten has mentioned any but the white kitten! It's unfortunate because they all need good homes and I am nervous that once the white one is gone, everyone will lose interest.

To remedy this, the white one is officially "off the market". I want people who are genuinely interested in helping these babies, and Flora, and who are more concerned about personality than looks. To be completely honest, I don't trust people who buy pets solely based on what they look like to stick with pet ownership when the going gets tough. This is a main reason for finding so many "pocket pups" in shelters. You know I don't take the responsibility of a pet lightly!

No comments: