Thursday, November 27, 2008

giving thanks - the short list

[in alphabetical order so as not to confuse the issue]

alternative teaching programs
blogs (only those I read/write)
books that linger on my mind
broken pieces of ceramic in my yard
bubble tea
children's choirs
ever-inspiring rewards of teaching
faith
feel-good music
giggles
girlfriends who are always by my side even when they're not
hard life lessons learned
health insurance
hope
ireland
a menial job that makes dreams come true
my church
my comforting brov
my considerate godmother
my country
my cozy bungalow
my cuddly ava
my devoted gabby
my encouraging sees
my faithful mom
my relaxing fish
my reliable dad
opportunities to serve others
perspective my neighborhood gives me
prayer
purified water
sacrifice
snooze buttons
tinwhistles
tears
tofu
yankee candles

No comments: